Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Personal psycho-notes


Often times I do not understand myself. Be it lack of sleep, or the general high-energy requirements of everyday work and life, I seem to be getting more and more irritable as time goes on. Little things that shouldn't bother me in the least get on my nerves; I often feel as though I am going to snap out at someone (almost always someone who wouldn't deserve such treatment).

I remember, when I was young and often drunk, wishing for some sort of peace (like a place I could go where this kind of "mind turbulence" would be put into the background) and forever having it be a wish instead of a fact. I am older now, and not drunk, but still I crave such a place. and then...

I get upset with myself for being ungrateful; I really have a good life. Suppose its in my nature to always be unsettled. Say it ain't so!

Better news next post, I'm sure.

No comments: