Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Is it fall yet???

Coming up on Labor Day 2011.  We've had a hot few days, but overall it's been a very moderate summer in these parts.  School's been in session almost a month now.  *Whew.*  As I get older, it's getting more intense.  How do you guys who teach really big programs even manage?  First couple of days, I thought I was going to blow up! 

I'm letting Labor Day pass, then I AM going to get out on the Kings and do some angling...I can't wait for that cool weather and the hatches that'll come with it!  

1 comment:

Jeano said...

I know how you feel. I don't have the responsibilities that you do, but man... it feels like it's going to be a long year. How DO people with really large programs do this? Somewhere I have calculated how many days left for this school year. It's a long ways off!